These muffins are packed with the delicious flavors of fall. Recipe info below!
Check out more recipes like this one on @taylors__table’s Instagram
Yields 18 small muffins OR 12 large muffins
For the muffins:
3 tbsp coconut oil
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
¾ cup SPLENDA® Naturals Sugar & Stevia Sweetener Blend
1.5 cups pumpkin puree (1 15 oz. can)
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
1.5 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
2 ¼ cups oat flour
2 cups finely chopped apples
¼ cup SPLENDA® Naturals Sugar & Stevia Sweetener Blend
2 tbsp oat flour
½ tsp ground cinnamon
1 tbsp coconut oil
¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease or line muffin tin and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine coconut oil, eggs, SPLENDA® Naturals, and vanilla and whisk until smooth.
- Add pumpkin puree and almond milk and whisk to combine
- In a separate bowl, sift together baking powder, baking soda, salt, pumpkin pie spice, and oat flour.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, whisking together between each addition until combined. Fold in chopped apples.
- For the streusel, combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir together until clumps form.
- Evenly spoon batter into prepared muffin tin. Sprinkle tops of muffins with streusel and place on middle rack in the oven. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow muffins to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Info per Serving (1 small muffin):
Total Fat 5g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 25g
Dietary Fiber 3g