We partnered with Delish.com to create this restaurant favorite featuring a sweet ’n
sticky soy, ginger and garlic sauce.
MONGOLIAN BEEF RECIPE
1 ½ lb. flank steak, cut ½” thick into 3” strips
½ tsp. salt
1/3 c. cornstarch
½ c. vegetable oil
2 tbsp. ginger, minced
2 tbsp. garlic, minced
1 lb. baby bok choy, quartered
¾ c. low sodium soy
½ c. water
¼ c. SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
4 scallions, thinly sliced for garnish
- Season beef with salt and toss in a medium bowl with cornstarch.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, water, and SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium high heat,
add half the beef, and cook until golden brown and starting to crisp, about 3
minutes. Transfer to a plate and repeat
with remaining beef.
- Discard all but 1 Tbsp. of the fat and return the skillet to medium
heat. Add garlic and ginger and sauté
until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add bok
choy and cook, tossing occasionally for about 2 minutes.
- Return the beef to the pan, add sauce and bring to a boil. Simmer for 2 minutes or until sauce has
thickened and coats beef and bok choy.
- Divide among bowls and top with sliced scallions.
Calories (330), Total Fat (17g), Saturated Fat (6g), Cholesterol (61mg), Sodium (1426mg), Total Carbs (16g), Dietary Fiber (2g), Sugars (5g), Protein (27g)