What better way to celebrate National Bean Day than with a delicious bean salad? Our fan, Carolyn M., inspired this quick and tasty recipe. What fun SWEET SWAPS™ Ideas do you have to celebrate quirky food holidays? Let us know HERE and your recipe might be featured!
Bean Salad Recipe inspired by Carolyn M.
Serving Size: ½ cup
- 1 can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can sliced carrots, drained
- 1 can sliced green beans, drained
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- ¾ cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup wine vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine all of the vegetables. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the last three ingredients. Pour dressing mixture over bean and vegetable mixture, and stir until well-combined.
- Cover the large bowl with foil or plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight.