Jenn Q.’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
Jenn Q. from The Rebel Chick shares her trick for having your cookies and eating them too by baking with SPLENDA® Sweetener Products. See the original recipe at The Rebel Chick.
Recipe: Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¾ cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend
- ¾ cup packed SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) milk chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375° F
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat applesauce, SPLENDA® Sugar Blend, SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend and vanilla in a large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets
- Bake in preheated oven for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes before moving to wire racks to completely cool.