SPLENDA® is proud to support Simple Cooking with Heart from the American Heart Association™. They’re helping us stay cool and refreshed this 4th of July with this delicious Raspberry Basil Iced Tea made without all the calories from sugar.
Raspberry Basil Iced Tea Recipe
Serving Size: 8 fl oz
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- 8 cups unsweetend decaffeinated iced tea
- 2 cups raspberries, washed
- 8 fresh basil leaves, washed
- 4 Tbsp. SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated (or 6 Packets)
- In a 2-quart pitcher, combine tea, raspberries, basil, and SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener. Gently stir and refrigerate overnight.
- Add ice to individual glass and pour iced tea in each through a strainer to remove bits of herbs and fruit. Stir and enjoy.