Sometimes hosting a Halloween party can be frightening. But there’s nothing scary about these Fruit Gummy Gels made with SPLENDA® Sugar Blend instead of full sugar. These treats are perfect for all the ghouls and gals you’ll have over to celebrate.
Fruit Gummy Gels Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 22
- 1-12 oz. bag of frozen raspberries, thawed
- ½ cup unsweetened blueberry juice
- ½ cup unsweetened black cherry seltzer water
- ¼ cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend
- 3 envelopes unflavored gelatin (7g each)
Place raspberries in a food processor and blend well.
Pour puree through a fine mesh sieve to remove seeds. Put the puree into a medium saucepan and add the juice, seltzer and the SPLENDA® Sugar Blend.
Vigorously whisk the gelatin into the liquid until gelatin is dissolved.
Bring mixture to a simmer.
Take off heat and let mixture sit for about 15 minutes.
Scoop into molds or a baking dish and refrigerate until firm.
Keep refrigerated and covered for up to 1 week.