Hold on. Slow down. Swap out your traditional cardio routine for a different exercise to keep things fresh. Then follow up your
workout with this protein-packed Greek Yogurt Cereal Parfait for a great snack.
Greek Yogurt Cereal Parfait Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: Makes 1
Serving Size: 1 parfait
- 3 packets SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener
½ cup sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons granola cereal clusters
- MIX SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener and fruit in a small bowl.
- SPOON ½ cup yogurt into a tall glass. Top with half of the fruit mixture. Repeat. Top with cereal.