Christin M.’s Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
Jump into fall with this Pumpkin Pie Smoothie, inspired by Christin M., from SpicySouthernKitchen.com, and made with a SPLENDA® Sweetener Product. This time of year, pumpkin flavored treats are sure to get everyone in the mood for crisp weather, Thanksgiving and the beautiful fall foliage. This sweet treat is like pumpkin pie in a glass, full of flavor but without all the added sugar. See the original recipe at Pumpkin Spice Smoothie.
Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
- 1 small frozen banana
- ½ cup canned pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup skim milk (or can use soy, cashew, coconut, or almond)
- ¼ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-2 tablespoons SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener (or ½ - 1 tablespoon of SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend)
- 3-4 ice cubes
- 1 cinnamon graham cracker, crushed
- Spoonful of fat free whipped topping (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except graham cracker and whipped topping in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses and top with graham cracker crumbs and whipped topping if using.