Most people don’t get all their veggie servings in during the day. One way to solve this is by adding veggies to something you love, like this tasty Banana-Peanut Chocolate Smoothie.
Banana-Peanut Chocolate Smoothie Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Serving Size: 4 fl oz
- 1 small sliced ripe banana
- ½ cup nonfat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons reduced fat peanut butter
- 4 packets SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener
- 2 teaspoons cocoa
- 1-2 handfuls spinach
- ½ teaspoon imitation banana extract
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Place sliced banana in freezer for 10 minutes or until slightly firm.
- Process all ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Serve immediately.