Pack a Winter Survival Kit for a rainy, errr snowy, day!
By: Sweet Swaps
By Sweet Swaps / January 25, 2014
By Sweet Swaps / January 24, 2014
Unleash your inner foodie with luscious Sweet Potato Bisque
By Sweet Swaps / January 23, 2014
By Sweet Swaps / January 22, 2014
Reduce the added sugar when you bake and decorate your next cake with a low-fat frosting.
- 3 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¼ cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend
- 3 drops pink food coloring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat cream cheese and butter at high speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add SPLENDA® Sugar Blend, beating until blended.
- Add just enough food coloring to make a light pink, beating until well combined.
By Sweet Swaps / January 21, 2014
By Sweet Swaps / January 20, 2014
Looking for a healthier side? Swap potato salad for a cucumber and onion salad made with SPLENDA® Sweetener.
Serving size: ¾ cup
Makes: 6 servings
- 2 1/2 cups thinly sliced unpeeled cucumbers
- ½ cup thinly sliced onions
- 1/3 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Place cucumbers and onions in a non-metallic, medium bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Stir well. Pour over cucumbers and onions. Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours. Stir occasionally.
By Sweet Swaps / January 19, 2014
Fill your sugar bowl with SPLENDA® Sweetener instead of sugar and you’ll save calories every time you sweeten.
By Sweet Swaps / January 18, 2014
Pack a tasty to-go bag for a winter weekend getaway.
By Sweet Swaps / January 17, 2014
By Sweet Swaps / January 16, 2014