Put the “Oh” in Oatmeal. Wake up to something sweet and delicious this morning with this Apple Pie Oatmeal recipe.
Apple Pie Oatmeal Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
Serving Size: ¾ cup oatmeal, 1 tablespoon sweetened chopped apple
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 dash salt
Apple Pie Topping:
- 2 teaspoons SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
- 1 tablespoon chopped apple
- 1 dash apple pie spice
- Stovetop Directions: Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan. Stir in oats and salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat 5 minutes.
- Microwave Directions: Combine water, oats, and salt in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover tightly with heavy-duty plastic wrap; fold back a small edge to allow steam to escape. Microwave on HIGH 2 ½ to 3 minutes; stir well.
- Top oatmeal with SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend, chopped apple and spice.
For a creamier oatmeal, substitute skim milk for water; proceed as directed.