Looking for an alternative to duck sauce in those plastic packets? Try going homemade made with this recipe that features SPLENDA® Sugar Blend.
Duck Sauce Recipe
Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- 2 cups diced fresh plums
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1 cup dried apricots, chopped
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons SPLENDA® Sugar Blend
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Place all ingredients in a medium sized saucepan.
Bring to a simmer and cook until the fruits have softened, about 25 minutes.
Transfer to a food processor and blend until smooth.
Cool and store refrigerated and covered for up to 2 weeks.