This Mama Loves’ Blueberry Banana Bread
Brett M., of This Mama Loves, shares her blueberry banana bread recipe that makes a great hostess gift! Made with SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, this dessert is sweet without the full sugar of traditional recipes. See original recipe on This Mama Loves.
Recipe: Blueberry Banana Bread
Yield: 1 loaf (12 servings)
• 1 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
• ½ cup canola oil
• 2 tsp. vanilla extract
• 2 eggs
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 tsp. baking soda
• ½ tsp. salt
• 2 bananas, preferably overripe
• 1 cup fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Coat a large loaf pan, or 3 small loaf pans, with non-stick cooking spray.
3. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the SPLENDA® Sweetener, oil and vanilla.
4. Mix in eggs, one at a time.
5. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
6. Add dry mixture a little bit at a time to the wet ingredients, until it is all incorporated.
7. Drop bananas into the mixing bowl and beat at medium speed to combine well into the batter.
8. Gently fold blueberries into the batter with a spatula.
9. Pour mixture into prepared loaf pan(s).
10. Bake in preheated oven for 45-55 minutes for a large loaf pan, or 30-35 minutes for smaller pans, or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
11. Cool for 10 minutes before slicing and enjoy!